Best Way to Lose 150 lbs - Success Story

Mandy Coles ballooned to 340 lbs after years of yo-yo dieting but, due to her weight, suffered a haemorrhage during the birth of her son. She signed up to Custom Keto Diet plan and, in 11 months, has lost more than 150 lbs. The mother, of Tavistock, Devon, was told she could still eat all the food she loved, including chicken nuggets, and the weight started to drop off. Mandy realised the meal plan could "easily be adapted to suit family life" and she could eat everything from pizza, roast dinners, curry and "even chicken nuggets and chips".

"With the hundreds of free foods available it really can be adapted to any lifestyle," the diabetes research nurse said. It really is so easy to follow as it's not a diet; it is a well balanced healthy eating plan that encourages long term intrinsic lifestyle changes. The best bit about Custom Keto Diet is nothing is banned. Slowly I kept swapping my food choices and increasing my physical activity and before I knew it I had easily embraced a whole new lifestyle"

"My confidence was slowly building and I went from wanting to hide behind baggy clothes and false smiles to genuine happiness and clothes that showed off my new forming figure."

Mandy, who now weighs 190 lbs  "The old me would have face planted a box of chocolates and probably drunk a bottle of wine seeking to comfort the sheer feeling of despair. However, I remembered I now had a whole new extended family to lean on and prevent that happening so I reached out to the new friends that I made. They were simply amazing. I was given a lot of love, support and encouragement to be kind to myself during a very tricky time."

Read more : Custom Keto Diet Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Way to Lose 125 Pounds - Krystal's Success Story

How to Lose 230 Pounds - Norma's Success Story

Best Way to Lose 110 Pounds - Gianna's Success Story