Best Way to Lose 110 Pounds - Gianna's Success Story

 An up-and-coming actress looks totally unrecognisable after shedding over half her body weight in just ten months - and the transformation has kick-started her career Once weighing 240 pounds, Gianna Sciortino, 22, from Brooklyn, New York, has dropped 110 pounds in just 9 months and is now a successful influencer - boasting over 170K followers as she profiles her weight loss journey and singing talent.

After facing the realisation that her bulging waistline had left her skills being overlooked, the aspiring actress had attempted to lose weight for the past four years

But after several failed attempts, Gianna decided to undergo gastric sleeve surgery in a bid to finally combat her hunger pains.She also followed with Custom Keto Diet plan And she now looks like a completely different person - claiming that even those closest to her struggled to recognise her.

Gianna said: "I've been overweight ever since the day I was born. Throughout my life, I've always eaten healthy and exercised as much as possible but after multiple trips to the doctor, I found out my hormone levels were imbalanced. By the time I was 18, I had been diagnosed with Polycystic ovary syndrome because of the amount of weight I gained and struggled to lose.

"I auditioned for so many different roles but I always felt like I was being judged for my weight and not my performance. It felt like they were saying, nice job for a big girl. I always wanted to lose weight and I never stopped trying different diets. Thank for Keto !"

There were no parts for me to play because I was overweight - I was still getting bullied and people just thought I was a joke. I knew I had to do something because I just wasn't happy. Life is too short to not love what you do and not to be happy. Now, with my successful social media presence, I feel like I can be taken seriously."

Read more : What is Custom Keto Diet ? - Explained on Fox News

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Way to Lose 125 Pounds - Krystal's Success Story

How to Lose 230 Pounds - Norma's Success Story