Best Way to Lose 200 LBS At Home - Disby's Success Story

Darren “Dibsy” McClintock began his Keto Diet after personal trainer Mike Hind sent flyers round to chip shops and curry houses begging them not to serve him.

The 28-year-old was also warned by doctors he was “eating himself to death” as he gorged daily on fry-ups and fast food.

The leaflets to local takeaway owners pleaded: “Save Dibsy, Obesity Is Killing Him. Do Not Serve This Man.”

Dibsy was 560 lbs at his heaviest with a dangerously fast heart rate. He took up two seats on a plane, couldn’t walk up the stairs, wear a seat belt, fit in the bath or travel on public transport.

But a year later, he has competed in the Great North Run, fought in a charity boxing match and climbed Ben Nevis. And six weeks ago he went ‘official’ with a new girlfriend, who he met after receiving messages of support over Facebook . Dibsy said: “When I look back over the last year and what I have achieved I’m very proud of myself. Both physically and mentally I’m in the best place I have ever been, I’m really happy. Twelve months ago I had given up on life and thought there was no way back from the weight I had reached. Now I’m living the best life I can, it’s amazing.”

Much of the Middlesbrough man’s astounding success is down to personal trainer Mike who set the huge goal for Dibsy to lose 200 lbs in a year, which he achieved last week with seven days to spare. Dibsy said: “The last year has been absolutely brutal and a massive challenge. There have been lots of really difficult moments and times when I’ve not wanted to get out of bed in the morning. Mike has been there pushing me the whole way though, he’s been absolutely incredible.When I saw I’d reached my target weight it was a huge relief and a big weight off my shoulders, literally. I also bought Custom Keto Diet plan online and sticked with it .After a year, i lost total 200 lbs. ”

Dibsy said a year ago his day would have started with a full English breakfast before having a pasty and pie with a fizzy drink for lunch. Now Dibsy starts his morning with overnight oats before having pasta and vegetables for lunch. A typical dinner is barbecue chicken with rice. Dibsy added: “The best thing about my weight loss is that it’s put a smile on my mum’s face. She used to worry about me so much and now she doesn’t have to, which makes both of us really happy.”

 Read more :  What is Keto Diet ? - Fans Fame Of Keto Diet Include Kim Kardashian & Lebron Jame

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Way to Lose 125 Pounds - Krystal's Success Story

How to Lose 230 Pounds - Norma's Success Story

Best Way to Lose 110 Pounds - Gianna's Success Story